Thursday, July 7, 2011

31 days of Characters- day 1's post.

As Ruth so kindly mentions in her post on July 2nd (or, more likely, July 1st at like 12:01am) I created a new 30 day challenge since I finished my 30 days of portraits. Originally, I just made it up for Rachel since she loves to create and redesign her characters.  I thought it would motivate her (even when she is busy) to draw and post on her blog everyday.  But the the challenge has been set.  I must also attempt the impossible and try to draw 31 (since july has 31 days) of my very own original characters.  Now, I don't think that I actually have 31 legitimate characters, but we shall see.

I have also been in san francisco hanging with those girls for the past six days, so i haven't exactly been motivated enough to push rachel out of her computer chair and to struggle with her comp set up so I can post here. So instead I'll try to catch up by double or triple posting here everyday.

Casey LeFleur from Jebediah

Casey is a cross dressing french woman resettled in a small town in the "wild" west.  I imagine that her husband was a french soldier and that is probably what got him killed, but probably also one of the things that makes her strong.  Look for more of her coming... eventually.

1 comment: