Thursday, June 9, 2011





 dear interwebs.

today i watched TWO baseball games. I also watched a whole mess of TLC (gypsy weddings AND extreme couponing).  I also made dinner tonight. i should have taken a picture. it was delicious. i made boneless skinless chicken breasts that were both flavorful and moist. quite a feat.

8 days of portraits. i'm pretty impressed that i've been able to keep drawing these despite my own laziness. its interesting to see that 1. i cant draw myself properly and 2. that my style tends to vary from day to day.

i guess i really should stop being so lazy and scan some sketches tomorrow. but hey i did say tomorrow!

also, watching that tlc show about travellers/gypsies makes me understand a part of hot fuzz better. bonus!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're talking about that Gypsy Wedding show!! It's CRAZY!!!

    And I do likes how the portraits vary from post to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i reply to stuff cause dude i totally ammmmmmmmmm. itsssss amazinggggggggg. and thanks broo

    ReplyDelete