Tuesday, June 21, 2011

tensions flare in the summer heat

you know how people say that tensions flare in the heat? its really true. well it sure helps to have MONTHS of tension build up before hand, but anyways.

today was a really bad day. except that i had a donut for breakfast. that's pretty awesome.

I started the day okay except for the heat.  I got some draw time in and started doodling some stuff about what i've been upto. like this:

is basically what my last year has been like. minus all the actual fun.

and today was yet another day that didnt have much fun.  my jaw really hurts so i must have been clenching my teeth like mad since i've been so angry/upset/stressed today. but don't worry. i was a badass about it.
this is what i'd look like if i was actually a badass. i felt like a badass today for a bit, but yeah. not the same, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment