Thursday, June 23, 2011

22nd


it was really nice temperature-wise today, so it felt really nice to relax a bit. but it also was great to actually want to do something like obsessively clean the house as well as i could. well i didn't do much besides cleaning the bathroom, dusting and cleaning all the mirrors in the house. but then again, we're out of furniture polish and it wasn't cool enough to make me want to vacuum. but there's always tomorrow for that.

it was extra nice to clean since i was the only one home for a few hours...

last night my mom had asked if i wanted to go with her to visit my nana today but i declined. my nana always has her heater on and because of family drama including the fact that my aunt and her 3 daughters live with my nana too.  in brief, the drama is mostly about how my aunt is a bad mother, sibling and daughter. oh hell. she's a horrible human being and it sucks for her and everyone related to her jabba the hut ness.

i feel really bad for my cousins because they don't have a very stable, supportive or nurturing home. it always makes me want to swoop in and at least teach the girls how to be strong and how to not take shit from anyone. well. at the very least, it makes me want to spend time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment