Friday, June 3, 2011

davis

i think i promised some sketches from davis. here they are:

pretty lights/windows at davis and some chick that was standing in line at the financial aid center that was really more like a counter.


some guy opening an account or something at wells fargo

the wells fargo in davis is really beautiful on the inside. it had all these cool concrete forms and pillars


unfortunately, we didn't stay in davis very long since it was raining and since we were done with everything we needed to do by noon. so only 3.

but you do get a sketch of my work environment kind of. and portrait number 2. today i'm super emotionally tired. it shows on my face so much.

my crappy desk habitat. i feel like i'm squished in a corner when i draw here. also doodles of me trying to figure out how to draw my face. too bad i fail at that.


night times

No comments:

Post a Comment